USA FAA L864 40fpm Flashing Red Air Obstacle Light Nighttime
Standard: USA FAA L864
Flashing: 40 fpm 40 flashers per minute Air obstacle light
1. It is used increase conspicuity of structures or obstructions
2. Also, with strong metal body, the light is easy to deploy to
almost any condition and any emerge.
3. Robust body built provides good protection against hash
4. It is working under flash mode based ICAO requirement. Users can
specify steady burning / 24 hours flashing mode for purchase
5. DC or AC wide range operating voltage 110V to 250V AC, 24V to
6. Portable structure, very easy to mounting.
7. Cast aluminum base and painted.
8. Polycarbonate lens of strong impact resistance, good light
9. Optic reflector design makes beams more concentrate, effective
10. Light source using Cree LED with an expectancy lifespan 100,000
11. Built in surge protection device, can be used in the harsh
12. GPS synchro function available.
FAA L864 ; ICAO Annex14 VolumeI;Chapter6
FAA AC150/5345-43G L864
|Lifespan of LED||100,000hours (decay less than 20%)|
|Light intensity||Compliance to ICAO Annex14 photometric; 2000cd|
|Photo sensor sensitivity||50Lux|
|Flash frequency||40 fpm|
|Operating Mode||110V to 240V AC; 24V to 55V DC available|
|Body/Base Material||Casting Aluminum, aviation yellow painted|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate UV stabilized,good impact resistance|
|-40℃ to 60℃|
|High-rise building marking|
|Telecom & broadcast|
PLUSAFE SOLUTIONS LIMITED (P.S.L) providing reliable and costing
products and services. Based on our experienced technical teams and
qualified factory the lights are manufactured followed by ICAO, FAA
and relevant regulations. We value our customer needs and honesty
is 1st in our culture.
- Supply all range of aviation lights and customize service.
- Focus on LED Technology Solutions development.
- Reasonable price and good service.